Registration fees (in EUR):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
WSO Member – Category A
WSO Member – Category B
Allied Health Professionals, Nurses – Category A**
Allied Health Professionals, Nurses – Category B**
Young Scientists/Students – Category A**
Young Scientists/Students – Category B**
Members of Stroke Support Organizations*
Until 31 august, 2021
From 1 september, 2021
*Strictly refers to non-physician/lay-person members of SSOs.
**Allied Health Professionals, Nurses, Young Scientists/Students – in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
WSC 2021 virtual meeting will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program including:
- Open access to presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific program and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the E-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the International Journal of Stroke (IJS) and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. Attend a session recorded and streamed live to allow participation delegates from all over the world to participate in live conversations.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: World Stroke Congress 2021
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-306
IBAN No: CH95 0483 5150 0934 9230 6
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
All cancellations must be sent by email at email@example.com
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including 1 September, 2021: full refund.
- Cancellations received between 2 September and 5 October , 2021: 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellations received from 6 October, 2021: no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WSC 2021 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140