Instructions for Pre-recorded Sessions
Session Types and Format:
- Free Communication: pre-recorded presentations are allocated to sessions in the scientific program. The presentations will be live streamed at the scheduled time and they will be followed by a Live Q&A with the audience.
- Oral Presentations: pre-recorded presentations will be available on demand from the first day of the congress and will remain available for the whole duration of the archive period.
Publication Consent Form
You will receive login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form – it is MANDATORY to complete this consent form if you would like to participate as a speaker in this congress. Please complete this prior to recording your talk.
Please note that your presentation will be accessible from the virtual platform during and 3 months after the congress, to all participants of the Virtual Congress.
Presenters are required to adhere to the time allotted to them. If your recording is longer than the allocated time for your talk you may be asked to re-record.
All speakers who need to pre-record will be contacted in September 2021 with guidelines on how to book a recording.
For instructions on how to record your presentation, click here.
PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines:
- Please note that your slides must be finalised and ready on the day of your recording.
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9.
- The first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title. The second slide should be the disclosure slide. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”. You can download a template here.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
- Layout: Please keep the top right and bottom right corner of your slides free from title, text or images (these areas are used as the speaker window and logo display).
- Click here to read tips and recommendations for preparing your presentation.
During your presentation recording:
- There will be a dedicated technician assisting you during the recording of your session.
- On the day of the zoom recording session, please make sure you are ready:
- Quiet Environment: Please make sure that the room you are using is quiet (avoid disturbances such as phones ringing, dogs barking etc.) and try to ensure no one will interrupt you while you are recording.
- Neutral background: Make sure to sit in front of a neutral background (white, uniformly coloured wall, or similar, avoid bright back-light such as a window). Please do not use artificial background features.
- Presentation Open: Please have your PowerPoint presentation open on your laptop/PC.
- Join the Recording Session: At the time of your session recording, you are invited to enter the Zoom link that was sent to you, and meet a technician (virtually) who will guide you through the recording of your presentation.
Please note that your presentation will be accessible from the virtual platform during and 3 months after the conference to all participants of the Virtual Congress.
Live Q&A Session
- You will be invited to attend a technical briefing for a live session at a later stage. Please ensure you attend one briefing.
- Following the briefing, all relevant information will be uploaded here for easy reference.